Tuesday 4 June 2013

It's A Girl!



Okay, so it’s been a long time since I wrote a post *shame faced*. However I am back on it again  - *thumbs up*.

I’d thought I bring it your attention if you’re someone who is a closeted Kardashian fan like me that it has been announced that Kimye are expecting a baby girl in July 2013. Yay!

It was published in US Weekly that the high profile duo had recently found out at their ultrasound appointment the sex of their first child back in December. Hmm.. funny how we are only finding out now due to Season 8 of Keeping Up With The Kardashains.

A source explained to Us Weekly that Kim 32 and Kanye 35: “Are over the moon - Kanye always wanted a girl”

Another source close to pair told Hollywoodlife.com: “Kim has always dreamed of having a little girl and now she has her wish! Everyone is so excited. Now it’s pink, pink, and pink!”

No comments:

Post a Comment